Wednesday 10 August 2011

Laguna Mall - Bridal Fair - Langebaan

The comments speak for it self.

Pragtig vir woorde, enige bruid se droom !
Mev EL Johannes - Langebaan

Pragtig !!!!!

Onbeskryflik - Daisy Island

Baie mooi !!  Pragtig vir 'n troue xxx

Absolutely Beautiful - I felt like sitting at the table for the whole day !
C Adams

Absolutely fantastic / stunning.  Never seen such beauty before !
J Abrahams

Ongelooflik !!! 'n Lus vir die oog.
D Griffiths

Lyk baie mooi wil ook so 'n troue he !

Baie mooi onbeskryflik !  

Well, allow me to say that i am speechless. Period. 
When (or if) i get married, i shall definately refer to you first ...

It's so romantic that i felt like sitting on the table for the whole day !
Keep up the good work people ? 

I wish this must be in my house. I will take you to my house & do the same.

Absolutely fabulous.  I sing at weddings & see many decor.  This is  exquisite absolutely gorgeous !!   
Well done !
Michelle Coetzee - Kuilsriver

Oh! this is fabulous.  I can't even express what i see, this is beautiful, it makes me feel like i'm at another world.  I'm sure that you make the couple's wedding day so special.  Well done !!! Keep it up guys !

Design by Marius van Zyl

















 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment